Most hotels are only interested in the experience inside their own walls. Some even actively try to keep guests on the premises as much as possible.
We wanted to do something different. At The LARK, we’re proud of the space we’ve designed, but not nearly as proud as we are of Bozeman (and Montana in general). Located in the heart of downtown, we’re within walking distance to the best local restaurants, bars, event venues, and the Montana State University Campus.
Our crew of people (aka guides) genuinely care about this place and are excited to share it.
The LARK is managed by Columbia Hospitality, and the team member experience is driven by Columbia Hospitality’s Mission – Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. The portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic, and nurturing work environment for team members.
*Eligibility of some perks is dependent upon job status
- Get Paid Daily (Make any day payday)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay (Because Balance Matters)
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, HSA/FSA Plans
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, Retail & Partner Perks
- Task Force Work Opportunities (Grow your career in idyllic locations across the globe)
- Values-Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Referral Bonus (Get Paid to Recruit)
- Employee Assistance Program
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Develop Skills