adjective: 1. recently made or obtained; not canned, frozen, or otherwise preserved. 2. not previously used; new or different. 3. full of energy and vigor.
slang: cool, hip, fun
Well… looks like we qualify on all fronts!
Important Health & Safety Information
Per CDC and local guidance, individuals who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear facial coverings in public spaces. Our team members will adhere to the CDC masking guidance for indoor spaces based on the current community-level metrics tracked by the CDC.
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at The LARK. In light of COVID-19, we’ve upped our sanitation game even further. And we’ve never been more thankful for the exterior corridors, windows, and open-air patios that exist across our property and open directly to Montana’s pure fresh air. With a smack-downtown location, getting to your next destination is always just a hop-skip away, and our LARK Guides have mastered new methods of guest service via text and other contactless options. One thing that hasn’t changed through all of this – our dedication to making sure your stay with us is an exceptional experience filled with the best of all that is Bozeman.
Curbside Check-In Available Upon Request
We’re now offering a curbside check-in experience upon request. Just roll up, give us a call, and we will greet you in the Big Sky fresh air with a warm LARK welcome. Then, direct access to your room awaits.
Columbia Clean Program:
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve taken our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
Columbia Clean Protocols Include:
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
If you have any questions about Health & Safety at The LARK, please contact 406.624.3070 and ask for the Manager on duty.