Our one-of-a-kind suite includes a California king bed, kitchenette, and lounge space. The centerpiece of this 607-square foot guestroom is the expansive windows overlooking Main Street, featuring peek-a-boo views of the Bridger Mountains. Named after the historic Rialto Theater here in Bozeman, the Rialto Suite is the perfect spot to post up in downtown Bozeman.
Additional amenities include:
- A gourmet “Picnic Pack” from Maven’s Market with a selection of meats, cheeses, and seasonal fruit.
- Ensuite Treeline coffee setup with a grinder, dripper, and kettle.
- Local guidebooks and regional maps
- Game basket packed with board games and playing cards
- Bluetooth radio & phone charging station